Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a cannon 3225 image runner that has been a great

Customer Question
I have a cannon...

I have a cannon 3225 image runner that has been a great printer for years having problem scanning to a folder, it sends but cannot complete job, does not give error code, suspect someone accidently hit a bad button and changed configuration

Technician's Assistant: Is your Canon printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

On tx report it says

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Error \\pweserver\d which is correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot recall or know how

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

John, Computer Science Engineer