Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's new and It's connected to my laptop - message says I…

Customer Question
It's new and It's...

It's new and It's connected to my laptop - message says I don't have a print drive. The disk that came with the printer is in my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon MG3022

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG3022?

I just tried this today - so it's never worked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I honestly don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 7 months ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What operating system is on your PC? Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Linux

OK, sorry I am not to knowledgeable in Linux. I will opt out and open this to other experts who may have a solution for you.

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.