Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cable company installed fiber optics and my brother wireless…

Customer Question
Cable company installed fiber...

Cable company installed fiber optics and my brother wireless J480DW printer went offline

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your J480DW: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Brand new months haven't done that worked fine before the fiber optics install

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No, yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your new internet modem / router device?

On the printer device, have you tried the WiFi button > Setup Wizard in order to select / connect to your new internet modem's Wi-Fi / wireless network name?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.