Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Put ink in printer now wont print took out and put back in…

Customer Question
Put ink in printer...

Put ink in printer now wont print took out and put back in and still wont print

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Pixma

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the printer?