Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When printing from printer. prints in black. when printing…

Customer Question
When printing from printer...

When printing from printer. prints in black. when printing from computer, it prints in red.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf 2530

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Several days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not updated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.