Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Suddenly, my printer is asleep after 4 years but looks

Customer Question
Suddenly, my printer is...

Suddenly, my printer is asleep after 4 years but looks normal like it wants to print but gives up with no action at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Dell 2375dfw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 2375DFW?

Just today, it has not come on yet since 9am

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Oh, I don't know anything about that, what kind of updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is really all I know since I have never had this happen before

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No thanks, ***** ***** been taken care of