Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I CANNOT USE MY PRINTER (ENVY 120 SERIES) I GTRIED

Customer Question
I CANNOT USE MY...

I CANNOT USE MY PRINTER (ENVY 120 SERIES) I GTRIED EVERYTHING I COULD THINK AND IT STILL DOES NOT WORK. PLEASE HELP MT TROUBLE SHOOT IT.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

WIRESLLY

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SOFTWARE YOU ARE REFERRING TO, I CHANGED THE INK CARTRIDGES, BUT I AM NOT SURE OF WHAT ELSE I SHOULD DO.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEED HELP.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.