Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

After performing Clean nozzle check the black print quality…

Customer Question
Hello, After performing Clean...

Hello, After performing Clean nozzle check the black print quality is still not acceptable. A new cartridge was just installed thinking that was the problem. what are my next steps to correcting the problem? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

WF 3620

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No errors, yes I can open the lid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that you are using exact model, and original cartridges. Then, try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.

Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.

Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.

If any of the cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.

Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.

Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.

Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

After doing all that was suggested, the problem persists. Do you have other options for me to try. Otherwise, I want my money back. Thank you.
I don't see how you can correct the problem online, so I want my money back.

Please contact our customer support to get a refund. You can contact them from the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.