Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Mac Pro computer and I am looking for a driver for…

Customer Question
I have a Mac...

I have a Mac Pro computer and I am looking for a driver for our Ricoh printer

Technician's Assistant: What Ricoh model do you have?

Ricoh mp c2004 pcl6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Ricoh printer?

I am just now trying to find a driver for our church's printer so when I am working at church I can use the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all, If I can print I'll be a happy camper.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I can help you to find a driver for the Ricoh printer but I will need to know which version of the MAC Operating System you have on your computer. You can find this by clicking on the Apple on the menu bar and then clicking on About This Mac. Please let me now what you see there.

I am running 10.13.2

Thank you, ***** ***** me just a moment to find what you need.

Please click on the link below to download the correct driver for your printer:

http://support.ricoh.com/bb/pub_e/dr_ut_e/0001303/0001303504/V2100/Ricoh_PS_Printers_Vol4_EXP_LIO_2.1.0.0.dmg

You should be able to print once it has been installed. Please keep me posted, I am committed to working with you until the problem has been fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you.

If you did this chat on my computer this would be a lot easie

You should be able to access this chat on your computer. Go to www.justanswer.com, login and look for your questions.

https://tinyurl.com/ycmbeehd

I have also shortened the link for you to make it easier for you to type it in if you need to. Please keep me posted.

Does the shortened one give me the driver for just our Ricoh or am I going to get a hundred printers to choose from?
I didn’t find our printer on thenlist

When you click on the link that I provided it should immediately popup up a box asking you to save the printer file.

https://tinyurl.com/ycmbeehd

If that isn't working for you please go to http://bit.ly/2AoP9WK. you will see a number of files for your specific printer. I recommend the PS Driver for Universal Print. However, depending upon your printing needs and other software it is possible that you may need to install them all.

Hello. I am following up to see if you need additional help with getting your printer to work. Please advise.