Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I changed my fuser unit in brother mfc 9325CW and now I have…

Customer Question
I changed my fuser...

I changed my fuser unit in brother mfc 9325CW and now I have a paper jam error with no paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

MFC-9325CW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Just this morning

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

All our computers are automatically updated every night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the paper jam error message is 'Jam Rear Area' or 'Fuser Jam' or similarly indicative, your fuser either has a stuck switch in it, was not connected up properly, or is a defective fuser and should be sent back.

If the paper jam error is otherwise, even then the replacement of the fuser triggering it indicates a similar problem and similar remedy or remedies.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.