Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Canon printer MF8380Cdw is showing error message E070-0000.

Customer Question
Canon printer MF8380Cdw is...

Canon printer MF8380Cdw is showing error message E070-0000

Technician's Assistant: Is your MF8380CDW displaying the error message even after restarting it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did the error message first appear?

Not sure. wife noticed it yesterday. have restarted printer and completed several cleaning processes. beyond that, I'm not sure what to try

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer question.

That indicates a fault with ITB unit or DC Controller board, according to one source. Try unplugging it from power, leaving unplugged for 20+ minutes, then try it again.

If that doesn't fix it, a problem with either connectors, or boards, as follows, indicates repair needed:

- ITB unit cable connector

- DC Controller board cable connector

- ITB unit replacement perhaps

- DC Controller board replacement perhaps

or several other, subtler and harder to explain, problems.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech