Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is not printing properly cannot see the prints on…

Customer Question
Printer is not printing...

Printer is not printing properly cannot see the prints on the document date and time is also wrong I think it needs reseting

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.

BROTHER INTELLIFAX 2820
PLUG OFF AND PLUG BACK HAS BEEN DONE
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Are you available now?

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

I am sorry, I wasn't available at that time.

Do you still need assistance with this?