Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson XP 640 printer. I am having trouble with the…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson XP 640 printer. I am having trouble with the paper feed after removing a paper jam. I dont understand the screen instructions "open the output tray manually. Then press the ok for instructions. When I press the ok I get a picture which I dont understand. Jack

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

XP 640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just started.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Np

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF50201~faq-299627

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>