Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Brother MFC L2740DW is not printing from my computer

Customer Question
My Brother MFC L2740DW...

My Brother MFC L2740DW is not printing from my computer command to print.New toner-Provider Comcast has run me through their set up-wi-fi-and still no printing

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No just no printing. Copies just fine

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

I have several of these printers at a medical practice that I manage. Anytime you change internet providers this happens. The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to correct the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.