Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an epson workforce WF-3620. My wife replaced the ink…

Customer Question
I have an epson...

I have an epson workforce WF-3620. My wife replaced the ink and now there are horizontal lines about a half inch high where it does not print.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WorkForce?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I am not getting any error messages. I can open the lid and access the ink cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It always worked fine before replacing the ink.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.