Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have ahp o fficejet 6600 connected to dell laptop. j ust…

Customer Question
Have ahp...

Have ahp o fficejet 6600 connected to dell laptop. j ust installed new color cartidges and print dtatus came out fine but it wont print from laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your OfficeJet?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No m essages and can open lid

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is there a real person i can talk to on my cell phone. This isnt rocket science. thanksJohn Wilkins
1/4/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.