Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon ir 7095 and it appears that the teeth at the…

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon ir 7095 and it appears that the teeth at the drum unit is catching the paper as it comes through. it folds it up and jams

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Canon imagerunner 7095

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

For about a while. we have just been unjamming and keep going. sometimes it doesn't do it for a while, then it does it constantly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is independent and is not connected to any devices

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Sorry for the yes answer. We found someone to look at this locally. appreciate your time
John, Computer Science Engineer