Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper caught in rear tht I can't reahater opening up the…

Customer Question
Paper caught in rear...

Paper caught in rear tht I can't reahater opening up the back. There s roller insie that's in the way.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

10mnutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do I get that piece of paper out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know