Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have all the sudden lost the ability to print from laptop.

Customer Question
I have all the...

I have all the sudden lost the ability to print from laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp officejet 6962

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

One day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.