Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The ink reminder doesn't work on my WF 2760. it says it

Customer Question
Good morning! the ink...

Good morning! the ink reminder doesn't work on my WF 2760. it says it isn't registered, it is or that it doesn't have the correct software

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

It says it isn't registered, it is, or that it doesn't have the correct software

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

I bought it about two weeks ago and am still using the cartridges that came with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

What computer do you have?

Is that Windows?

I do not wish to subscribe, thank you.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Ignore those messages and let me know the computer you have?