Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My computer is fine I am just trying to get a phone contact…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine I am just trying to get a phone contact to order some ink cartridges and am going slightly crazy here. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

V313w

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No my ink has dried ou.t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need to order for delivery to Tasmania. I DO NOT HAVE MY PRINTER HERE TIGHT NOW AS I TOOK IT TO A HALL TO PRINT AND LEFT THERE AS HALL USE. IT t was purchased in 2010 and was not compatible with Windows 10 so had to buy another. It will only be used as a copier not a printer connected to a computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

How long has WHAT been happening. This is ridiculous. All I am asking for is a contact no. To order some new ink cartridges and I am getting prettt angry by now,
What are you talking about I dont have an answer to my question,

What contact number are you looking for, for what company?

I am an expert

I am wanting a contact no. For Dell printer ink cartridges and I dont know how many times I have asked now and I certainly do not know what these charges are. Talk to me .,,
You have my phone no, ring me,
What expert you have not given me my information.

I have sent you the live phone-call offer