Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can"t get to prnt documents and unable to bring up manual…

Customer Question
Can"t get to prnt...

Can"t get to prnt documents and unable to bring up manual for canon TS3122...misspaced manual which came with unit, can you give me some ides why?, roy

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Chrom laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TS3122?

3 days since i purched , at walmart...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I really don'T know if i have everf updated c omputer and proceedure...computer purhed over internet...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Purchased new router at micro center on jan. 2,2018

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
gave you my land line no., my cell ph. is(###) ###-#### it is being charged up , has no power, hope you understand... roy mcc.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know