Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

NityI recently moved to another state and am now residing in…

Customer Question
NityI recently moved to...

NityI recently moved to another state and am now residing in a retirement community, In order for me to use my printer, I have to disconnect my telephone line and insert the cord from printer in order to send a fax. However tonight someone tried to send me a Fax but it did not come through. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Tonight was the first time someone tried to send a fax to me. The telephone rang but the Fax connection never came through

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Tontight

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

John, Computer Science Engineer