Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ihave a MCBOOK AIR. but only to printers. A Canon Pixma MP…

Customer Question
Ihave a MCBOOK AIR...

Ihave a MCBOOK AIR. but only to printers. A Canon Pixma MP 270 and

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Latest MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Never. It has been given to us. But we have used the Samsung SCX-4521F for many years.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

Sorry, what is a jo-1017?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Which of the two printers would best connect with our new Apple please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.