Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I attempt to print, I get a" printer off liner message:

Customer Question
When I attempt to...

When I attempt to print, I get a " printer off liner message: would like ti set up a home appointment

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp officejetPro6978

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OFFICEJETPRO6978?

This is brand new printer I purchased last month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am sorry, I am computer illerite

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I talked to geek squad and explained the situation they suggested I have a technician come to my house

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Is the printer still making copies fine? (Not printing from the computer.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.