Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have lost Excel how do I install it. I have a HP Pavilion…

Customer Question
I have lost Excel...

I have lost Excel how do I install it. I have a HP Pavilion 22bd

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

When my husband installed windows 10 approxx 4 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Tried too create an excel spreadsheet a few weeks ago, before we left town for the holiday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you for your help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you have Windows 7 or 8, etc. previously?

Do you still have Word program?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When / where did you purchase Microsoft Office Word / Excel software previously?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.