Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I received a printer error that stated to turn printer off…

Customer Question
I received a printer...

I received a printer error that stated to turn printer off and restart but the same error keeps coming up the error # is 0x97 printer model is wf3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

A Dell thinkcentre desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF3640?

At least 2 or 3 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I don't know as we have an IT person who takes care of our computers. Probably in the last month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know