Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It stopped printing. HP photosmart 25. 7520. I haven't. but…

Customer Question
It stopped printing Technician's...

It stopped printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP photosmart 25

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

7520

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't. but it will not make copies or print out faxes either

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No, thank you Harry.