Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
EVEN THOUGH I'VE REPLACED INK CARTRIDGE THE CANNOT PRINT
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
EVEN THOUGH I'VE REPLACED INK CARTRIDGE THE CANNOT PRINT WARNING STAYS ON AND I CAN'T PRINT … read more
I HAVE A PIXMA CANNON PRINTER MX452 AND EVEN THO I HAVE NEW
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
I HAVE A PIXMA CANNON PRINTER MX452 AND EVEN THO I HAVE NEW BLACK & COLOR CARTRIGES THE COMPUTER WON'T PRINT & CONTINUES TO SAY "NO BLACK INK". I NEED POSSIBLY TO PURGE I WOULD THINK BUT THEN … read more
My 6520 Photosmart printer works fine mechanically, but the
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
My 6520 Photosmart printer works fine mechanically, but the black ink won't print. The three colored inks cartridges are empty and the black is new. Do all the cartridges have to be full of ink in ord… read more
It said the PGBK was very low and to replace it. When I
Michael
Michael, CEO
It said the PGBK was very low and to replace it. When I opened the new ink container it spilled ink out. I cleaned it up and put it in the printer and that is when I got the B00 error. … read more
I just replaced a new ink cartridge (color) in my office jet
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I just replaced a new ink cartridge (color) in my office jet j5780 all-in-one and there is an error message telling me that the ink cartridge on the left needs replaced and it won't print … read more
I have an epson wf 7610 and it will not print black. i have
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
i have an epson wf 7610 and it will not print black. i have changed the cartdrige, i have un plugged and re plugged, i have cleaned the print head … read more
I have Cannon mx492. I have installed the print cartridges
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have Cannon mx492. I have installed the print cartridges the way it is described in the manual but still get an error code 168A. I have re done the routine but still the machine says I have not installed the crtridges correctly they have cklicked when I installed them, but there is no electronic response. What now>? … read more
Printer is a Canon 922. It has two black ink cartridges:
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Printer is a Canon 922. It has two black ink cartridges: 250PGBK and 251BK. The 250PGBK is empty and there is a brand new 251BK installed. I don't have a 250PGBK on hand and want to just use the 251BK… read more
I have replaced ink tanks on my MG5500 but get an error msg
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have replaced ink tanks on my MG5500 but get an error msg saying "printer detected ink out condition" and nothing will print. The tank is about 2 weeks old and was printing just fine yesterday. Any … read more
I have a Cannon iP4000 that works beautifully. However, I have
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a Cannon iP4000 that works beautifully. However, I have a new laptop that has Windows 7 and when I tried to install the software from my program disc that came with the printer when I originall… read more
My cannon 240 printer/scanner has a new black ink cartridge.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My cannon 240 printer/scanner has a new black ink cartridge. After about 8 pages being printed it now has a "yellow triangle" along with a blinking "1" and "6". There are about 6-8 pages left to print… read more
Cannon 250 printer. I refilled a cannon black cartridge and
Richard, Retired
Cannon 250 printer. I refilled a cannon black cartridge and the computer still gives me the message black cartridge ink low and not let me print.… read more
ive just fitted a new refill black ink cartridge to my hp all
Andy, Elec & Comp pro
ive just fitted a new refill black ink cartridge to my hp all in one and it will not print… read more
I have a Cannon IP7000 printer. I got a window telling me that
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I have a Cannon IP7000 printer. I got a window telling me that I was out of black ink. I replaced the Black Ink Cartridge with the correct Cannon refill and the computer still tells me that I am out o… read more
I have a Cannon MP140 printer and I have had the color and
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I have a Cannon MP140 printer and I have had the color and black ink cartridges refiled but my printer will still not print. Do I have to do something else or is it that the printer does not recognise… read more
I have recently put a new ink cartridge into my printer....(both
James, Network & System Administrator
I have recently put a new ink cartridge into my printer....(both colour and b & w) The colour cartridge is fine, but the black one produces black lines at intermittant spaces. I am totally useless (an… read more
i gave my mother my HP Deskjet 5850 to use with her eMac.
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
i gave my mother my HP Deskjet 5850 to use with her eMac. She is connected to it directly no wireless. It was working well until she got a message about the printer having been in ink reserve mode and… read more
My Cannon Pixma Pro 9000 does not print greyscale. Also in
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My Cannon Pixma Pro 9000 does not print greyscale. Also in color mode regular text prints out looking gray, rather than a strong black. The black ink cartridge does not seem to ever need refill or rep… read more