Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Whenever I try to print anything, I get a message that says…

Customer Question
Whenever I try to...

Whenever I try to print anything, I get a message that says computer validation failed. I have an HP envy 5660 all in one printer.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Two months ago approx

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know