Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my printer to connect with my computer.

Customer Question
I can't get my...

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have no idea. We had a new router put in by Century Link and that is when it stopped working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure if all the wires are plugged in.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.