Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Myprinterwillnotprintcopies.Itdoesprintcopiesfrom word on…

Customer Question
Myprinterwillnotprintcopies.Itdoesprintcopiesfrom word on the...

Myprinterwillnotprintcopies.Itdoesprintcopiesfrom word on the computer butwillnotprint copies onit'sown. littlebellsring

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hpofficepro6835

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Juststartedhavingproblemtoday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know what this is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know