Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Does not print in color. Officejet 3830 all in one. Started…

Customer Question
Does not print in...

Does not print in color

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Officejet 3830 all in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Started a few months ago couldn't get to work so I just did everything at work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't believe I have

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Do you see any errors?

Did you replace the ink cartridges?