Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

LW 600P Label Printer using Epson Label editor Lite ver 1.37…

Customer Question
LW 600P Label Printer...

LW 600P Label Printer using Epson Label editor Lite ver 1.37 returns a Printer not connected "error" MAC High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 600P: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

On the Epson web page for the Label printer - there was not new driver for High Sierra (? yet) so current driver - Oct 2017

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Was the printer previously working with High Sierra?

If so, reboot the computer and plug the printer cable into a different port and try printing and let me know the result.

Thanks.

Do you still need assistance?