Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Why does my desktop iMac not recognize both wireless

Customer Question
Why does my desktop...

Why does my desktop iMac not recognize both wireless printers we have.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iMac?

The issue is around both of our HP printers not iTunes. We have a Photosmart C7100 and Envy 5660 series,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I restarted the iMac desktop this morning the printers worked, but on the second try the error message they cannot link together, printer and computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Why is this taking so long? I was told there would be an expert working on this problem immediately.
Hello!
This is taking too long and obviously there is not an expert working on this problem. I am requesting a full refund. Thanks you, Thomas Duff
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you added them in System Preferences?