Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have bought a new printer HP envy Photo7155. It copies…

Customer Question
I have bought a...

I have bought a new printer HP envy Photo7155. It copies color sheets ,but on my macOs

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS Sierra it will only print in blackened white. I can't find the place to say Color.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Envy? What have you tried so far?

Since I bought the Envy last week.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Envy? What have you tried so far?

Going to system preferences.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm 79yrs old.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try going into Advanced Settings (if you need instructions on where they are), or similar options in Printers, or in the Print dialog, and find one that says 'Grayscale', and disable that, to get full color.

If that fails, removing the printer from the Printers list, using the - button, in the System Preferences, Printers, then waiting a few minutes, and then adding the printer back in using the + button, may get it working properly.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.