Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Well, ALP MD-5000. Paper feed seems to be non-funtional.

Customer Question
Well, ALP MD-5000. Paper...

Well, ALP MD-5000. Paper feed seems to be non-funtional. Keeps making wiring and clicking sounds. Can't find manual to deal with problem.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this afternoon. Printer was working fine this morning. Now kaput!

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can ...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How about what the problem is and maybe were to find advice on how to fix it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know