Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Jammed paper message. HP Office 5740. A copy hours. I'm 86…

Customer Question
Jammed paper message. Technician's...

Jammed paper message.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Office 5740

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

A copy hours

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm 86 years old, and I'm not sure about that. .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I feel there might be a door on the back of the printer; but I can't get it open.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-v0r1radw,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I just want to clarify, were you printing and then the paper jammed? If so, please copy the address below into your web browser. It will play a video with instructions on how to remove the jam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MWTWeV2vo4

Once done, let me know if that resolved the issue. If needed, we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert