Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Prior to this, I asked a question about my computer and my…

Customer Question
Prior to this , I...
Prior to this , I asked a question about my computer and my wireless HP printer. We are already members of the Geek Squad but there was considerable confusion about a password ***** I used the password ***** by the Geek Squad at the Best Buy where we got the computer and the printer but but you gave me a password ***** I used . What happens now ? Where and when will I receive an answer ?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

there was considerable confusion , mainly about passwords. We finally did get a printer company to solve the problem after several tries. Thank you for your interest and for doing your best. Keep up the good work

Great to hear!