Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a MG2520 printer. The paper stuck and I tried to pull…

Customer Question
I have a MG2520...

I have a MG2520 printer. The paper stuck and I tried to pull it out with both hands but it tore and I still have some paper in there but I can't see it. How do I get into that area to remove it?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

From a Logisys computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG2520?

It just started today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know. Probably when it was installed a couple years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah, this is a dumb question but I can't figure out how to open it up where the ink cartridge is.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Kindly ignore the remote access message since this is a hardware issue.