Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having issues setting up mobile printing. Wifi. Not sure but…

Customer Question
Having issues setting up...

Having issues setting up mobile printing

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wifi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure but not to long ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.