Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My brother HL-2270DW needs a new DRUM. Is this worth

Customer Question
My brother HL-2270DW needs...

My brother HL-2270DW needs a new DRUM. Is this worth investing in or do I need to purchase a new printer? Thank you,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

A Mac and also a Del

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-2270DW?

About 2-3 months, but the last message said the drum was done with.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Not sure?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help.

I see that you're having problems with a HL-2270DW. Are you seeing a message that's telling you to replace the drum?