Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP Envy 4500 will not print from my Yoga Lenovo lap top.

Customer Question
My HP Envy 4500...

My HP Envy 4500 will not print from my Yoga Lenovo lap top. What can be wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP envy 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Last time I printed was Nov 2016 as this printer is in Naples Fla and I actually live in New Jersey and only come here periodically

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1016

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We tried printing also from a Samsung tablet but printed only blank pages

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Are you printing wired or wireless? Also, when printing from your laptop is it printing blank pages or just not printing at all?