Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper jam, I have tried everything. 8600 all in one HP.

Customer Question
Paper jam, I have...

Paper jam, I have tried everything

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

8600 all in one HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Since yester day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About two weeks ago. It's a paper jam

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi Gloria,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please provide the history of the issue and what you tried so far? For example, you were printing and the paper jammed, you tried pulling it out...etc. Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I'm going in circless with just answer, it hasn't helped me at all. I will not be using it again!

Ok, no problem. I understand. I haven't provided any answer as I was waiting for your reply with the details after I requested it from you 5 days ago. I will notify customer service that you do not want to proceed.