Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New 702 xl not recognized--original was 702. Epson wf 3720.

Customer Question
New 702 xl...

New 702 xl not recognized--original was 702

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf 3720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

A day orwo

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
New Black ink Cartridge is Epson 702XL Original was 702
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know