Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ned to talk about my printer pixma mg2900. HP. About 5 days.

Customer Question
Ned to talk about...

Ned to talk about my printer pixma mg2900

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

About 5 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Explorer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Flashing yellow lights won't print. possible comprise

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Kraig, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In order for me to assist you best, ***** ***** me which lights are flashing yellow - the power on light or the alarm light?

And how many flashes do you observe?

both. I think my printer has been comprised
I called a customer service and said that foreign people trying to come into my computer through my printer
what does that mean