Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to know how to scan a document. Hp deskjet 2652. I…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to scan a document

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp deskjet 2652

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

I just bough it and installed but i cant figure out how to scan a document

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I just installed the printer and i can print but i don't see instructions on how to scan

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which Operating system are you running?

I have know idea

Your payment for the remote service has failed.

Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or

call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.

the bank has said wait 5 minutes and put threw the charge again

Okay try sending the request again

Put the payment Thur again
I just authorizated with bank

I am still getting the payment failure status please contact +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.