Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Envy 4501 all in one printer, I have installed…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Envy 4501 all in one printer, I have installed 2 new ink cartridges and I still see "cartridge Problem, at least one of the cartridges has a problem", can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

4500 e-all-in-one series

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error message. Yes, I have opened it and removed the new cartridges several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My serial # on the printer is CN 48613391

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you, ***** ***** credi card because I'm not interested in joining Just Answers