Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper pickup rollers are not moving. Others say you can feed…

Customer Question
Paper pickup rollers are...

Paper pickup rollers are not moving. Others say you can feed paper manually. Is that through the paper tray? if the rollers aren't moving how does that work? Thx.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 6700 All-in-One

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have the most recent update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No, thank you. My IT department just delivered a new printer so old printer is being recycled.