Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought MCF-L2740DW. It will not print documents from a…

Customer Question
Just bought MCF-L2740DW. It...

Just bought MCF-L2740DW. It will not print documents from a remote server. They just hang in queue.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother MCF-L2740DW.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MCF-L2740DW?

Since I've had it. Just bought it a couple of days ago.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea. I think my Windows settings allow for automatic updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. That's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you using a print server with the printer?

How is the connection to the printer?